Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kuraczea: "I'm pissed. I just want my spot back".

Had a chance to speak with Erik Kuraczea. He says he lost 12 pounds during his suspension, and is down to 312. That's a good thing. Edsall had been looking for him to drop a few more pounds. He also says he's going to be playing with some added intensity.

"I'm playing with a fire under my belt," Kuraczea said. "I'm pissed. I just want to get my spot back. I didn't really get a chance to in camp. I was playing with the 2's the whole way. I'm just going to come out and work hard."

Kuraczea said he is upset with himself and "the stupid decisions I've been making". He said "it's definitely a wake-up call. I can't screw up any more. I'm already in the dog house, well, now I'm out. But if I mess up any more, who knows what's going to happen? I'm just going to go out there, do my thing, do my thing in school, and see where it goes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home