Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ty-Meer Brown heading to BC

It looks like Ty-Meer Brown is getting a second chance at playing college football.

Brown, a safety who saw his career at UConn end midway through the 2013 season after suffering a neck injury, posted on his instagram account that he will be transferring to Boston College.

Here is what Brown posted

When one door closes another one opens I could definitely say I had 4 great years at the university of Connecticut met some great people and made memories I will never forget but today I signed a scholarship to Boston College where I will play I my last year of college football many people thought my football career was over, but it's just beginning#BostonCollege

Brown played in seven games last season and had 51 tackles. In his career he had 145 tackles and four interceptions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home