Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Paul Pasqualoni talks about Mike Osiecki's situation

Sophomore fullback and former Seymour High star Mike Osiecki was not at Tuesday's practice but he has not left the program according to UConn coach Paul Pasqualoni.


"I gave Mike permission to go home for a couple of days," Pasqualoni said. "He wanted to go home and just settle down and just think about what he is doing. He was having a good camp so I told him to go home and relax for a couple of days and then we will go from there. I have left the door open for him. I gave him permission to go home. We like Mike. He is a great kid. I like his family so we'll see. I want to do what he wants to do so whatever it is that he wants to do I am here to help."

Osiecki was listed as the second-team fullback behind classmate Reuben Frank on the preseason depth chart after moving over from linebacker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home