Friday, October 29, 2010

Some postgame comments from Edsall

Quick Edsall postgame comments:

  • Edsall liked the tempo of UConn's 2-minute drill at the end of the first half, and decided to keep that for the second half. "We got into a good rhythm."
  • Sio Moore had a monster game - 17 tackles, three for losses and two fumble recoveries. But Edsall was reserved talking about him. "I don't want to give Sio too much credit," Edsall said. "I'm not praising him because he can't handle it, and I'd appreciate it if you guys did the same. He made a lot of plays, but he makes a lot of mistakes."
  • Edsall liked the way Zach Frazer played. "I give him a lot of credit for staying positive," Edsall said. "He understood his opportunity was going to come, and he's the quarterback who won the game for us. You can't beat experience, and he has it."
  • Is the job Frazer's now? "Give me some time to enjoy it," Edsall snapped. "We don't play again for 12 days. I'm going recruiting tomorrow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home