Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's about time, Malafronte!

(waking up, rubbing eyes)...Who are you? Where am I? Oh, yeah. The blog.

Summer's been busy. When I haven't been changing diapers and watching Bob the Builder or Caillou with my 10-month old baby, I've made several trips to Yankee Stadium, trying to remain professional and holding my tongue while listening to A-Rod, Jeter and Joe Girardi, written a few Sunday columns and a lot on local minor leaguers along with doing some other stuff.

But, about a week from now, the Runway blog will shake off the rust and get back to the business of UConn football. To tide you news-starved readers over, check out the New Haven Register Sunday morning for a feel-good feature on a popular Husky. It should also be online at http://www.nhregister.com/. Maybe I'll post a photo in the morning to add a little more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Welcome Back Chip...You have been missed here!

July 19, 2008 6:44 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home