Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Video look back at wild ride of UConn quarterbacks

In the football world not all positions are created equal. Whether it is fair or not, the quarterback position gets more than its share of media attention. That has certainly been the case at UConn this year as the Huskies came into the season with three quarterbacks who started four games each a season ago. Add in first-year UConn coach Bob Diaco's decision to play multiple quarterbacks in the first three games of the season and then the stunning news that opening game starter Casey Cochran was giving up football due to suffering multiple concussions.

Obviously I have devoted my share of time to the quarterback derby, especially in the last week. Rather than writing more on the matter, I thought I would provide a look back at the quarterback situation through the videos I shot dating back to spring practice.

Enjoy.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home