Friday, October 18, 2013

UConn commit Fuchs back at Milford Academy

On my way to Cincinnati for tomorrow's game I heard from Milford Academy coach Bill Chaplick who informed me that UConn commit Jordan Fuchs has returned to school there.

Fuchs, a promising tight end prospect who drew Division I interest in both football and basketball at Christ the King, was a full qualifier but took the postgraduate year at Milford Academy to get a little stronger and benefit from another year of playing football since he only two the sport for two years in high school.

Shortly after Paul Pasqualoni was fired I reached out to Chaplick to try to see if Fuchs and fellow UConn commits Jamar Summers and Chasz Wright were still firmly committed to UConn and that was when he told me Fuchs was no longer enrolled at Milford Academy.

Chaplick has been raving about Wright, an offensive tackle, each time I spoke to him and this morning he couldn't say enough good things about Summers who had two interceptions in the Falcons' last game giving him six this season.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home