Friday, August 17, 2012

Osiecki back at UConn practice

Sophomore fullback Mike Osiecki returned to UConn yesterday and took part in Thursday's practice according to UConn SID Mike Enright.

Osiecki, a former Seymour High star who made the move from linebacker to fullback, asked for and was granted a chance to take a brief break from camp. After a couple of days away, Osiecki is back with the Huskies.

UConn coach Paul Pasqualoni addressed Osiecki's situation after Tuesday's practice.

"I gave Mike permission to go home for a couple of days," Pasqualoni said. "He wanted to go home and just settle down and just think about what he is doing. He was having a good camp so I told him to go home and relax for a couple of days and then we will go from there. I have left the door open for him. I gave him permission to go home. We like Mike. He is a great kid. I like his family so we'll see. I want to do what he wants to do so whatever it is that he wants to do I am here to help."



For those who want to see UConn practice, the final open practice of the preseason is set for tomorrow from 8:45-11:15 a.m. Parking is free at Lot D which is adjacent to the on-campus practice field.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home