- Danny Lansanah wore a protective boot in the interview room, but was walking around. He said X-rays were negative, and he plans to be back for Temple. Whether that's physically possible is another story, but the good news is the injury is not serious.
- Randy Edsall was asked if he thought the play on which Lansanah was hurt was a cheap shot. "That's a tough one to answer, but yes it was in my opinion," Edsall said. "I saw it on the screen. We'll just leave it at that....When someone is hurt because of something that's not legal within the game of football, it's upsetting."
- The field condition at the Runway was a complete and utter embarassment. Chunks of turf were coming up on every play, and certainly could have caused a major injury. Word is there was a fungus on the turf, and it couldn't be watered. No excuse. Rentschler management should be ashamed.
- Edsall expressed his disappointment in Desi Cullen's punting. He's booming them in practice, but can't do the same in game situations. Edsall said it's something he plans to help Cullen with this week.
- The offensive line hasn't been consistent enough, Edsall said.